Friday, January 05, 2007

Just grab his butt!

in a sexy, flirty, jet not too intrusive manner. ( or he will run!) Is the answer to a question presented to me by a good friend of mine (Female!): How do I tell Him that I like him? After a "thorough male analysis" the upper answer seems the best way! Here is why other alternatives suck:

  • Just saying I like you and will you be my boyfriend, is a very bad idea, because if it didn't work in primary school, it probably won't work now. There are only two possible reactions: 1. The guy will more or less politely talk out of it, and even if he liked the girl before, he will have to talk himself out of it because, he just found out she is a freak 2. "Go with me, meet my parents, marry me, have kids with me, and lets be happy forever and ever" - and if this didn't send chills up your spine, I wish you a happy marriage!
  • Being very flirty, looking him straight in the eyes, winking, playing with hair, touching breasts, laughing at his stupid jokes... and all the other stuff women try to do to look as attractive and interested as possible. Well, all these things may be nice, but are usually not enough to get the message across. Sorry, it just isn't as obvious for us guys! And you do want to tell Him something don't you?
  • Asking his friend to ask him and tell you... won't work either, because firstly the guys will go have a beer and it is quite common that certain topics are forgotten due to them being very unmanly. Secondly, by doing that a girl isn't far from primary school be my boyfriend thing.
  • Having wild sex with him ( drunk or sober is a personal choice)... will probably mean a girl will have fun, but won't get into the desired category in His head. But if you like to be a mistress, be forward and have lots of fun!
  • Going for it and trying to kiss him... No, no, no... you like Him right? So for crying out loud, give him at least one chance at being a man! Let him do things as they should be - a boy kisses a girl. Takes the chances... Don't start turning him into a slipper before you two are in a romantic relationship! Or it really won't last.

My analysis lacks other ideas, but the point is simple: Girls, use your sexy, playful body language for what it was intended. Don't over do it ( point 4) , but make sure you get the message across. There is nothing to lose, because in the "worst case scenario" the guy will feel complimented!

Anyway, If I won't like my job I will go and writte for cosmo.

3 comments:

Špela said...

I am not sure what exactly Cosmo writes (you don't get to catch too much of the content except for the titles of articles people who are sitting in class in front of you are reading) but hearing (mostly from boys :) what kind of advice they are giving, they would probably not ask you to share your... (how to put it) different views with their readers.
So however bad or boring your job might be, stick to it, because I'd guess you don't really have a "Cosmo-potential" (and I mean this in the most positive way possible :)

Unknown said...

Well Jure it seams that you have a trully hard case upon your hands. As we usually do not get hints unless they are visible with a naked eye from Mars. However I would suggest that your friend meight invite the "subject" for a drink before she tries to grab his bottom and see if something will go on from there. Or maybe try a popular and very direct approach. On a party, start dancing with him while both are sobber. And see if enything develops.

* said...

Špela: Some support for your claims regarding my potential, would be very welcome. Because I think that "Just grab his butt" would fit nicelly between: " Does counceling work?" and "sex tip of the day" or "too wet for sex" or even "Mies katseen kohteena" - language doesn't seem to matter, because "the meaning" remains the same!
Furthermore, I believe Cosmo has a chance of getting a few new male subscribers because of such articles. You know, they want to understand women. :)

Matija: Thanks for extending the case...your advices are very practical and in case I'll ever writte sex advices, I'll try to copy your style: 1. make sure the surface is exposed 2. apply appropriate pressure and moisture to the surface tugs 3. check if "the hydraulics" has enough pressure...

( SO, reasons why it doesn't work) - girl, he already got the message, its his turn to be a man and act accordingly. And you do want Him to be a Man. A man who knows how to dance. Who knows how to LEAD.
LOL