Sunday, April 01, 2007

I am leaving for New Zeland

  • I got bored with Slovenia, Ljubljana and same old friends. I want something new. Something fresh.
  • So I decided to finish my law degree as soon as possible and head south east. Almost as far as it goes. I want to go to a land that is as green and diverse as Slovenia, but different and fresh. So I am moving to New Zealand.
  • There I am firstly going to teach skiing in Mt Ruapehu resort for about three months to get some fresh air and cash and then move to Auckland, where I am already making arrangements on information security legal consulting job in New Zealand standards inc.
  • I know getting to know people on line may sound a bit adventurous, but I think Maggie and I have so much in common that we'll really get along.
  • I also heard air is much cleaner in southern hemisphere.
  • So today (apr 1. ) I have bought flight tickets-2543$ and am looking forward towards my bright future.

3 comments:

x said...

I'll call your bluff and say it's just an april's fool kind of joke.

If it isn't, well than all I can say is: Way to go Maggie!

Špela said...

So New Zealand - Once for a change it's not the UK or the US. Noticing the apr. 1 in bolded letters though, I would dare to argue you're not leaving for New Zealand anytime soon. However, if you do, send a postcard and your new adress. If the winter decides to actually be winterish next year, there will surely be some people visiting you... for a week or two or...
:)

sugarsandsalts said...

Once you get there,you will never want to leave Newzeland because you never get boredom over the Kiwi ,gogerous opportunity to work to eat to laugh to make friends,I mean good at heart true friend.