Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Freddie Mercury

  • Is a legend. ( click for a shorter way to wikipedia) It is 0:30 written on the lower right part of my PC monitor. I am tired. But can't go to sleep. Why? After a really long time I finally found some music that gives me goose bumps when I listen to it. I recommend listening to all his works listed in wiki article. I still can't decide if I like Barcelona or Bohemian Rhapsody best. Really deep, perfect voice, full of meaning.
  • I really don't want to brag, but I think that I really had a lucky hand when I chose to pay extra five thousand tolars - 20,83 euro ;) , for sennheiser stereo headphones. I am always amazed at how many details lay hidden in the best music works and how only quality speakers can reveal them.
  • Don't worry I am not going to become an Audiophile and start buying this kind of stuff.

Well, at least not really soon anyway ;) .

No comments: