Thursday, December 21, 2006

Stuck in traffic? Robots to the rescue!

  • Ever got really stuck in traffic? Having to spend an hour to travel one kilometer? Tired of constant acceleration and braking? Hate the feeling of being stuck just because idiots don't know what red light means and successfully clog the entire city or they seem to crash in the totally wrong spot?
  • My favourite way to deal with such problems until now was a bicycle. Cheap, clean, fast, quite reliable ( except for when you have a flat tire or it gets stolen), even keeps you in shape a bit. But the weather and future job needs ( suit) are surely going to force me to change my habits.
  • So will I have to go through daily nervous breakdowns, being stuck in a car and finding free parking spaces or will I go to overcrowded public buses?
  • Hopefully none of the above. Because for every problem, someone is trying to invent and sell you a solution. And for this problem, I found an interesting ULTra solution. I really like the idea.Will we buy it?

No comments: