Sunday, November 04, 2007

SafeSun tanning equipment

  • I got pale. There is not enough sun to get a tan.
  • I hate solariums. They are 1. unhealthy, 2. smelly, 3. expensive, 4.inconvenient (Optional: 5. gay).
  • I was also thinking about what I would sell to Americans, the country of countless can holders and plastic ....something.
  • Combining these stupid thoughts gave this result (garbage in - garbage out?):
  1. Take an ordinary set of foldable glasses for faster face tan. (I saw they use it in american movies- I feel like Borat now).
  2. Get a bored scientist. (Lots of them in Slovenia at the moment).
  3. Cooperate with him to manufacture the same stuff with added ray absorption or something that prevents too much damage to the skin. It should auto adapt to the lightness - like some fancy eye glasses do. Furthermore add a new way it is folded or something.
  4. Write a very good disclaimer! + If possible, patent it!
  5. Get in contact with someone who can organize mass production and marketing.
  6. Enjoy your cut.

No comments: