Monday, November 05, 2007

Night of internal torture

  • One of those rare nights.
  • I had severe difficulty falling asleep from 24:00 to 1:00. I just felt funny, anxious, uncalm.
  • At 5:00AM I was abruptly awoken by neck pain.
  • Which soon turned into a round and round head pain. Excellent.
  • I took action. Half of aspirin. Didn't do shit for 20 minutes...took another half.
  • Still nothing.
  • The throbbing feeling started to spread to my abdominal muscles. I started feeling like a drug addict without a dose. Horrible cramping feeling. Couldn't lie in bead, so I walked around a bit. Kids don't do drugs, the downside must be far worse than the up side.
  • After watching people get up and go to their boring jobs at 6:00AM, I slowly in some moderate pain, I finally fell asleep.
  • Woke up with a slight cold. That is it.
  • Here are my speculations on how I got this phenomenal (one night stand) cold:
  1. Genetic predisposition.
  2. Overstraining muscles (climbing and stuff) which in turn let the infections in.
  3. Getting some sort of fancy virus or bacteria form someone watching the same slid show on Saturday.
  4. Hot muscles + burja (cold wind) on Friday's climbing trip.
  5. Combination of all of the above.

No comments: