Friday, November 09, 2007

www.bitch-slapper.com

  • Finally another global idea. (If you use any of my ideas and succeed, I will be very proud of you. Furthermore you can give me 5% of the revenue, invite me to the management of the firm and buy me a beer.)
  • People in general are lazy when it comes to doing chores, homework assignments, work assignments, work outs...and sometimes we need that extra helping kick in our lazy ass.
  1. Register the above domain and enable users to register as mamaslappers and lazyasses (can use more normal terms if you think that would work better).
  2. The system should process the assignments and alarm the slappers to write their asses a juicy message if they didn't do what they should. The check system of providing proof should also be included.
  3. Use the standard ways of getting money from web pages.
  4. Connect with biggest social networks and create joint projects (apps) - follow the example of iLike on Facebook.

No comments: