Saturday, November 03, 2007

See what other people are doing

  • When taking out the trash I took a glance at the stickers on the walls next to the entrance. Here is what they are offering:
  1. Massages (25€ per hour + 15€ for a face massage...Still I can't help but wonder how much Sasho charges for erotic massages. I bet ladies over 60 just adore him).
  2. Instructions for less gifted students...10€ per hour...and not worth my nerves. Explaining how to solve x + 2 = 6 for the tenth time is probably a blast.
  3. Moving services...great business. The problem is that most people forget about the amortization of their spinal column.
  4. Same applies for painters, carpenters, wood workers...the only difference is that they should also amortize lungs.
  5. Adventure agency which takes you to exotic trips to hills and dips around Ljubljana each weekend. I like the idea, but hate its marketing approach.
  6. So if I were to choose one of these professions, I'd be a plumber. Lest work for most added value.

No comments: